2229 Sw 330th Street Federal Way, WA 98023
Beautifully renovated Rambler located in the desirable Village Park neighborhood is on the market for the first time. This home is exactly what you've been looking for: fresh paint in/out, new vinyl plank flooring throughout, completely updated kitchen with laminate countertops, cabinets, SS appliances, new recessed lighting, new roof (2022), new gutters with a lifetime warranty, updated furnace, water heater, bathrooms & vinyl windows. The generous living room flows into the dining area & kitchen. Step out to your fully fenced backyard with covered patio, enjoy the firepit, there is even a shed for extra storage. Great location, close to shopping, dining, transit & amenities. No HOA. Only thing missing is the new owners. Welcome Home!
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Bus Line Nearby: true
- Bus Route Number: 181
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Dryer", "Microwave", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range", "Washer"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 half bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Baths Half Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 4
- Bedrooms Total: 4
- Architectural Style: "Traditional"
- Building Area Total: 1390
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Building Name: Village Park Division A
- Calculated Square Footage: 1390
- Direction Faces: Northeast
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1390
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1963
- Exterior Features: "Wood"
- Flooring: "Vinyl", "Vinyl Plank"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Water Heater Location: Bedroom Closet
- Water Heater Type: A.O. Smith
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Bath Off Primary", "Double Pane/Storm Window", "Water Heater"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Twin Lakes
- Features: "Paved", "Sidewalk"
- 0 acres
- 8658 square feet
- View: "Territorial"
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, StoveRange, Washer
- Parking Features: "RV Parking", "Driveway", "Off Street"
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,RV Parking
- Topography: Level
- Vegetation: "Garden Space"
- Zoning Description: RS7.2
- Roof: "Composition", "See Remarks"
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Middle Or Junior School: Buyer To Verify
- High School District: Federal Way
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Sewer Company: Lakehaven
- Power Company: PSE
- Power Production Type: "Electric", "Natural Gas"
- Water Company: Lakehaven
- Water Source: "Public"