30712 148th Avenue Se Kent, WA 98042
Home was remodeled in 2017 and sits on a quarter acre. Great location has quick access to Hiway 18, 167 and I-5. Remodel included New exterior siding, sheetrock, interior flooring, and a new roof over the front half of the home. A covered deck was also installed on the back. This would be a great starter home, or a rental property. The property is fenced and has space for a garden, and lots of off-street parking is available. An over producing plum tree grows along the fence to the east. With such quick access to HI way 18, this home is close to shopping and schools, medical care and green river college and more. This is a unique opportunity to buy a home on its own land with no HOA fees. Seller is taking current wood stove and firewood.
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range"
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 3
- Bedrooms Total: 2
- Building Area Total: 1100
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Manufactured Home
- Calculated Square Footage: 1100
- Direction Faces: East
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1100
- Structure Type: "Manufactured House"
- Year Built: 1966
- Year Built Effective: 2017
- Exterior Features: "Wood Products"
- Fireplace Features: "Wood Burning"
- Flooring: "Laminate", "Laminate"
- Foundation Details: "Tie Down"
- Heating Cooling Type: Stove/Free Standing
- Water Heater Location: closet
- Water Heater Type: electric
Home Owner's Association
- Association Phone: 206-578-6814
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Laminate Hardwood", "Laminate Tile", "Double Pane/Storm Window", "Dining Room", "Walk-In Closet(s)", "Walk-In Pantry", "Water Heater"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: East Hill
- Features: "Paved"
- 0 acres
- 10564 square feet
- Inclusions: Refrigerator, StoveRange
- Parking Features: "RV Parking", "Driveway"
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Deck,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,RV Parking
- Topography: Level
- Vegetation: "Fruit Trees", "Garden Space"
- Zoning Description: RA-5 Rural
- Roof: "Composition", "See Remarks"
- Elementary School: Lake View Elementary
- Middle Or Junior School: Rainier Mid
- High School District: Auburn
- High School: Mountainview High
- Sewer: "Septic Tank"
- Power Company: PSE
- Power Production Type: "Wood"
- Water Company: Covington Water District
- Water Source: "Public"