31228 28th Avenue S Federal Way, WA 98003
Rare investor opportunity for condominium, multifamily, and/or commercial development situated in desirable King County location within walking distance to mass transit. With Steel Lake Park and Truman High school as neighbors and easy freeway access, this property has massive income potential. Site infrastructure is underway for Sound Transit in the back of the property. This property also provides immediate income with two single-family houses that transferred so you can collect income while preparing for the development of the highest and best use. Make this investment shine by developing it to its highest potential! This rare opportunity won't last long so start planning and submit your offer today.
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Baths Full Main: 1
- 1 full bathroom
- Bus Line Nearby: true
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range"
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Bedrooms Possible: 2
- Bedrooms Total: 2
- Building Area Total: 1150
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1150
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1150
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1943
- Year Built Effective: 1943
- Exterior Features: "Wood"
- Flooring: "Vinyl", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "See Remarks"
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Heating Cooling Type: Baseboard
- Water Heater Location: Laundry Room
- Water Heater Type: Electric
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Wall to Wall Carpet", "Water Heater"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Steel Lake
- 0 acres
- 41233 square feet
- Inclusions: Refrigerator, StoveRange, LeasedEquipment
- Covered Spaces: 1
- Parking Features: "Detached Garage"
- Parking Total: 1
- Possession: "Closing"
- Property Condition: "Average"
- Zoning Description: RM2400
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Middle Or Junior School: Buyer To Verify
- High School District: Federal Way
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Sewer: "Available"
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Source: "Public"