3319 Ne 9th Street Renton, WA 98056
Beautiful home with great updates, in the Renton Highlands. This charming 2 bedroom, 1 bath home features hardwood floors, updated appliances, along with updated counter tops and cabinets. It offers new carpet, fresh paint in both bedrooms, vinyl windows and a 2019 roof! Enjoy entertaining in your large backyard that is level and fully fenced. It also comes with a large shed and the potential for expansion, if desired. Great location with easy access to I-5 and I-405, just minutes away from the Renton Landing.
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Bus Line Nearby: true
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Dryer", "Disposal", "Microwave", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range", "Washer"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 2
- Bedrooms Total: 2
- Building Area Total: 870
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 870
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 870
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1954
- Community Features: "Park", "Playground"
- Exterior Features: "Wood"
- Flooring: "Hardwood", "Vinyl", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Water Heater Location: Main floor
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Hardwood", "Wall to Wall Carpet"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Highlands
- 0 acres
- 5865 square feet
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, GarbageDisposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, StoveRange, Washer
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Covered Spaces: 1
- Parking Features: "Attached Carport"
- Parking Total: 1
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Highlands Elem
- Middle Or Junior School: Mcknight Mid
- High School District: Renton
- High School: Renton Snr High
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Power Company: PSE
- Power Production Type: "Electric", "Natural Gas"
- Water Company: City of Renton
- Water Source: "Public"