19348 Occidental Avenue S Des Moines, WA 98148
Bring your paint brush and make this gem your own. A three bedroom rambler with living room, family room and attached garage. Solid 1950s construction with large back yard and shed. Beautiful neighborhood and a short walk to Normandy Town Center with restaurants, hardware store and community activities! This would make a great rental property.
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Wall to Wall Carpet"
- Furnished: Unfurnished
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Dryer", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range", "Washer"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 3
- Bedrooms Total: 3
- Building Area Total: 1490
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1490
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1490
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1953
- Exterior Features: "Wood"
- Fireplace Features: "Wood Burning"
- Fireplaces Main: 2
- Fireplaces Total: 2
- Flooring: "Vinyl", "Carpet"
- Attached Garage Yn: t
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Des Moines
- 0 acres
- 9750 square feet
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, StoveRange, Washer
- Covered Spaces: 1
- Parking Features: "Attached Garage"
- Parking Total: 1
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Fenced-Partially,Outbuildings,Patio
- Topography: PartialSlope
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Middle Or Junior School: Buyer To Verify
- High School District: Highline
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Source: "Public"