800 23rd Avenue S Unit A Seattle, WA 98144
Arco Homes is proud to present Central Park. This home has all the amenities of a Seattle buyer's dream. This 2-bedroom live/work offers the ability to use the main level bedroom as an office to generate rental income or use the home as a living area. Clean, simple lines, with abundant natural light and well-sourced materials throughout. Generous, thoughtful spaces for entertaining, dramatic primary suite with magazine photo-worthy bath all enhanced by the incredible ROOFTOP DECK with expansive territory views. A must-see home site! Multiple floorplans available.
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Bus Line Nearby: true
- Bus Route Number: 4
- Basement: "None"
- 1 half bathroom
- 1 3/4 bathroom
- Baths Half Lower: 1
- Baths Three Quarter Main: 1
- Bedrooms Lower: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 2
- Bedrooms Total: 2
- Building Area Total: 1416
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1416
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Lower
- Levels: "Multi/Split"
- Living Area: 1416
- New Construction: Presale
- Structure Type: "Townhouse"
- Year Built: 2022
- Community Features: "CCRs"
- Exterior Features: "Cement Planked"
- Flooring: "Ceramic Tile", "Vinyl Plank", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Heating Cooling Type: Ductless HP-Mini Split,Wall
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Ductless HP-Mini Split", "Ceramic Tile", "Wall to Wall Carpet", "Bath Off Primary", "Double Pane/Storm Window"
- Senior Exemption: false
- Unit Number: A
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Judkins
- Features: "Alley", "Paved", "Sidewalk"
- 1 square feet
- View: "City", "Territorial"
- Parking Features: "None"
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Rooftop Deck
- Topography: Level
- Zoning Description: NC140 (M)
- Roof: "Flat"
- Elementary School: Thurgood Marshall El
- Middle Or Junior School: Wash Mid
- High School District: Seattle
- High School: Garfield High
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Sewer Company: Seattle Public Utilites
- Power Company: Seattle City Light / PSE
- Power Production Type: "Electric", "Natural Gas"
- Water Company: Seattle Public Utilities
- Water Source: "Public"