34708 39th Avenue Ct E Eatonville, WA 98328
Welcome to your little Oasis, park like on over 1 acre on a quiet dead-end corner-road. The home has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths completely remodeled. New Roof, New Kitchen w/ SS appliances, and granite counter top. Lovely front porch and rear deck great for hanging out on.. Envision sitting around the fire pit under the trees and stars. This is an affordable country living at its best and still close to all amenities.Central location, between Yelm, Downtown Eatonville & Spanaway. You'll find this an amazing 1 plus acre property with large trees, garden space and more.
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- 2 full bathrooms
- Baths Full Main: 2
- Bedrooms Possible: 3
- Bedrooms Total: 3
- Building Area Total: 1188
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Manufactured Home
- Calculated Square Footage: 1188
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1188
- Structure Type: "Manufactured House"
- Year Built: 1994
- Year Built Effective: 1994
- Exterior Features: "Wood Products"
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: Pierce
- Subdivision: Eatonville
- Features: "Dead End Street", "Dirt Road", "Secluded"
- 1 acres
- 50530 square feet
- Dimensions: 255'x213'x233'x212'
- Parking Features: "Driveway", "Off Street"
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Deck,Patio
- Topography: Level
- Vegetation: "Garden Space", "Wooded"
- Zoning Description: R10
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Middle Or Junior School: Eatonville Mid
- High School District: Eatonville
- High School: Eatonville High
- Sewer: "Septic Tank"
- Sewer Company: Private Septic
- Utilities: "Septic System", "Electricity Available", "Individual Well"
- Power Company: Ohop Mutual
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Company: Well
- Water Source: "Individual Well"