412 E Meeker Street Kent, WA 98030
INVESTOR ALERT! Wonderful and affordable opportunity for a 4Plex in Downtown Kent! Conveniently located and walkable to Kent Station for restaurants, shopping and transportation. Property is dual zoned for commercial and residential which can include retail, wholesale, industrial and commercial. Parking onsite for 2 cars and additional street parking right out front. All units are currently rented and tenants stay for 10+ years. Rents are below market so opportunity for more income! Bring your imagination and build your own wealth for generations to come!
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Basement: "None"
- 4 full bathrooms
- Baths Full Main: 4
- Bedrooms Possible: 2
- Bedrooms Total: 2
- Building Area Total: 1580
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1580
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1580
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1931
- Exterior Features: "Wood"
- Flooring: "Vinyl", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Heating Cooling Type: Wall
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Wall to Wall Carpet"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Downtown Kent
- Features: "Curbs", "Paved", "Sidewalk"
- 0 acres
- 5741 square feet
- Parking Features: "Driveway", "Off Street"
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Fenced-Partially
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Scenic Hill Elem
- Middle Or Junior School: Mill Creek Mid Sch
- High School District: Kent
- High School: Kent-Meridian High
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Source: "Public"