1723 Nw 64th Street Unit A Seattle, WA 98107
From Legendary Homes, a premium new townhome in the heart of Ballard with two off-street parking spots. Thoughtful details include engineered hardwoods, expansive ceilings & bright light throughout the home. Kitchen offers extensive prep space on beautiful quartz counters. Spacious bedrooms plus additional office allows for flexible floor plan. Roof deck with territorial views perfect for BBQ and entertaining, complete with water & electric hook ups. Eateries just two blocks away, plus half mile to all the restaurants, shopping & nightlife of Historic Ballard. Designated off-street EV-ready parking.
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Bus Line Nearby: true
- Bus Route Number: D Line, 15, 18, 40
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Dryer", "Disposal", "Microwave", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range", "Washer"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 3/4 bathroom
- Baths Full Lower: 1
- Baths Three Quarter Upper: 1
- Bedrooms Lower: 2
- Bedrooms Possible: 3
- Bedrooms Total: 3
- Bedrooms Upper: 1
- Architectural Style: "Townhouse"
- Building Area Total: 1737
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1737
- Direction Faces: North
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Lower
- Levels: "Multi/Split"
- Living Area: 1737
- New Construction: Completed
- Structure Type: "Townhouse"
- Year Built: 2022
- Community Features: "CCRs"
- Exterior Features: "Cement Planked"
- Flooring: "Ceramic Tile", "Engineered Hardwood"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Heating Cooling Type: Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Water Heater Type: Hybrid
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Ductless HP-Mini Split", "Ceramic Tile", "Bath Off Primary", "Walk-In Pantry", "Water Heater"
- Senior Exemption: false
- Unit Number: A
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Ballard
- Features: "Curbs", "Paved", "Sidewalk"
- 0 acres
- 1226 square feet
- View: "Territorial"
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, GarbageDisposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, StoveRange, Washer
- Parking Features: "Off Street"
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Rooftop Deck
- Topography: Level
- Roof: "Flat"
- Elementary School: Adams
- Middle Or Junior School: Whitman Mid
- High School District: Seattle
- High School: Ballard High
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Sewer Company: SPU
- Power Company: Seattle City Light
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Company: SPU
- Water Source: "Public"