15036 133rd Avenue Se Renton, WA 98058
Welcome to the highly sought-after Maplewood community with no HOA; conveniently located near the eastside and major highways. This fully renovated rambler features an easy-flowing open-concept floor plan that is perfect for any lifestyle. The kitchen features stunning quartz countertops with an ample amount of counter space, all new finishes, a lovely designed island, and tile backsplash. The home features a wonderful extra-large flat lot with ample side parking for your boat or RV. You will find yourself minutes from the Maplewood Golf Course, Cedar River Trail, shopping, and major highways. Backyard photos are enhanced & property is laid with hydroseed. Preferred lender, Mark Zhuk with Barrett Financial offers $2000 credit.
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Dryer", "Microwave", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range", "Washer"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- 2 full bathrooms
- Baths Full Main: 2
- Bedrooms Possible: 3
- Bedrooms Total: 3
- Building Area Total: 1470
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1470
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1470
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1964
- Year Built Effective: 1964
- Exterior Features: "Wood Products"
- Fireplace Features: "Pellet Stove"
- Fireplaces Lower: 1
- Fireplaces Total: 1
- Flooring: "Vinyl Plank"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Attached Garage Yn: t
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Water Heater Location: Garage
- Water Heater Type: Electric
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Dining Room", "Water Heater"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Maplewood
- Features: "Corner Lot"
- 0 acres
- 12488 square feet
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, StoveRange, Washer
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: "RV Parking", "Driveway", "Attached Garage"
- Parking Total: 2
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Fenced-Fully,RV Parking
- Topography: Level
- Roof: "Composition"
- High School District: Renton
- Sewer: "Septic Tank"
- Utilities: "Septic System", "Electricity Available", "Pellet"
- Power Production Type: "Electric", "Pellet"
- Water Source: "Community"