12604 Se 172nd Street Renton, WA 98058
Highly desired Cascade rambler situated on a large fenced corner lot. Home has been completely remodeled inside and out! 1,800 square ft of beautiful wood-like flooring throughout offers easy maintenance. Amazing kitchen features new cabinets for ample storage options, quartz countertops, gorgeous brand-new appliances and a large entertainment sized island! Large cozy living room equipped with the perfect fireplace for chilly days and evenings. This well-designed home offers a great floorplan with elegant features. Not to mention, a private backyard along with ample parking for extra cars, RV and/or other toys. Conveniently located near shopping, parks and freeway access for easier commutes to Bellevue ands Seattle!
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Dryer", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range", "Washer"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- 2 full bathrooms
- 1 3/4 bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 2
- Baths Three Quarter Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 5
- Bedrooms Total: 5
- Building Area Total: 1800
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1800
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1800
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1960
- Year Built Effective: 1960
- Exterior Features: "Wood"
- Flooring: "Laminate"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Laminate", "Bath Off Primary"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Cascade
- Features: "Corner Lot", "Paved"
- 0 acres
- 7110 square feet
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, StoveRange, Washer
- Parking Features: "RV Parking", "Driveway", "Off Street"
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: RV Parking
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Middle Or Junior School: Buyer To Verify
- High School District: Renton
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Utilities: "Sewer Connected", "Electricity Available"
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Source: "Public"