23707 42nd Place S Kent, WA 98032
Updated home on quiet street w/ panoramic views of the Kent Valley & Cascade Mountains! Mature landscaping welcomes you home. Relax in the east-facing living room w/ vaulted ceilings and fireplace. New kitchen with skylights, quartz counters and stainless appliances. Formal dining room and attached sunroom is perfect for extended entertaining space or plant room. Primary suite with walk-in closet, attached full bath with jetted tub & shower. Two other bedrooms and full bath on main floor. Lower level living room with one bedroom and full bath. Potential area for wet bar/kitchenette. XL workshop with power with many built-ins. Spacious 2 car garage with workbench area. Long driveway for RV parking. Close to freeways and major shopping areas.
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dryer", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range", "Washer"
- Appliances Included: Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Basement: "Finished"
- 3 full bathrooms
- Baths Full Lower: 1
- Baths Full Upper: 2
- Bedrooms Lower: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 4
- Bedrooms Total: 4
- Bedrooms Upper: 3
- Building Area Total: 2290
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Building Name: Blecker's Valley View Add
- Calculated Square Footage: 2290
- Direction Faces: East
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Split
- Levels: "Multi/Split"
- Living Area: 2290
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1990
- Exterior Features: "Wood Products"
- Fireplace Features: "Wood Burning"
- Fireplaces Total: 1
- Fireplaces Upper: 1
- Flooring: "Laminate", "Vinyl"
- Attached Garage Yn: t
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Laminate"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: West Hill
- Features: "Dead End Street"
- 0 acres
- 12013 square feet
- View: "Mountain(s)", "See Remarks", "Territorial"
- Inclusions: Dryer, Refrigerator, StoveRange, Washer
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: "RV Parking", "Driveway", "Attached Garage"
- Parking Total: 2
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Outbuildings,RV Parking
- Vegetation: "Garden Space"
- Roof: "Composition"
- High School District: Federal Way
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Utilities: "Sewer Connected", "Natural Gas Connected"
- Power Production Type: "Natural Gas"
- Water Source: "Public"