10319 10th Avenue Ct S Tacoma, WA 98444
This fresh-faced rambler offers more on the inside than what meets the eye on the exterior. Seller has assumable VA loan with fixed rate of less than 3% saving a VA buyer over $700 in mortgage payments. Spacious kitchen that boasts high-end appliances and granite counter tops. Light a cozy fire in the gas fireplace while you cook or relax in the family room. Nice sized main bedrm w/ private bathroom & walk in closet. Back yard could potentially house a workshop or an RV. The large shed in the back holds all your toys & yard equipment. A comfortable hot tub is located privately & looks onto the green back yard. If a ready-to-move-in home with vaulted ceilings and luxury vinyl flooring through-out is what you are looking for, you’ve found it!
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Bus Line Nearby: true
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Disposal", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Basement: "None"
- 2 full bathrooms
- Baths Full Main: 2
- Bedrooms Possible: 3
- Bedrooms Total: 3
- Architectural Style: "Traditional"
- Building Area Total: 1392
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1392
- Direction Faces: Southwest
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1392
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 2000
- Year Built Effective: 2000
- Exterior Features: "Wood Products"
- Fireplace Features: "Gas"
- Fireplaces Main: 1
- Fireplaces Total: 1
- Flooring: "Ceramic Tile", "Engineered Hardwood", "Vinyl", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Attached Garage Yn: t
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Water Heater Location: Garage
- Water Heater Type: Gas
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Ceramic Tile", "Wall to Wall Carpet", "Bath Off Primary", "Ceiling Fan(s)", "Double Pane/Storm Window", "Dining Room", "Skylight(s)", "Vaulted Ceiling(s)", "Water Heater"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: Pierce
- Subdivision: Parkland
- 0 acres
- 10739 square feet
- Dimensions: 41x132x48x15x113x144
- View: "Territorial"
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, GarbageDisposal, Refrigerator, StoveRange, LeasedEquipment
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: "Attached Garage"
- Parking Total: 2
- Possession: "Closing"
- Property Condition: "Very Good"
- Topography: Level
- Vegetation: "Garden Space"
- Zoning Description: SF
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Christensen Elem
- Middle Or Junior School: Perry G Keithley Mid
- High School District: Franklin Pierce
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Sewer Company: TPU
- Utilities: "Sewer Connected", "Natural Gas Connected"
- Power Company: TPU
- Power Production Type: "Natural Gas"
- Water Company: TPU
- Water Source: "Public"