1414 E Cherry Street Unit A Seattle, WA 98122
LAST HOME!! Emerald City Developments is pleased to present 1414CHERRY. A spectacular location nestled just outside the main corridor of Capitol Hill, this home is a front corner unit, with its own PRIVATE garage! Walkable to many parks, restaurants, and major transit hubs in the area! You will enjoy modern architecture, open flowing floor plans for entertainment or relaxation, a unique rooftop deck with stunning city and territorial views, and state-of-the-art systems embedded in the home. This won't last long, snap up a hip pad and live vibrantly at 1414CHERRY!
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Bus Line Nearby: true
- Bus Route Number: 630
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Disposal", "Microwave", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Basement: "None"
- 2 3/4 bathrooms
- Baths Three Quarter Main: 1
- Baths Three Quarter Upper: 1
- Bedrooms Lower: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 2
- Bedrooms Total: 2
- Bedrooms Upper: 1
- Architectural Style: "Modern"
- Building Area Total: 1248
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1248
- Direction Faces: South
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Lower
- Levels: "Multi/Split"
- Living Area: 1248
- New Construction: Completed
- Structure Type: "Townhouse"
- Year Built: 2022
- Community Features: "CCRs"
- Exterior Features: "Cement Planked", "Wood"
- Flooring: "Ceramic Tile", "Vinyl Plank"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Heating Cooling Type: Ductless HP-Mini Split,Tankless Water Heater,Wall
- Water Heater Location: First Floor
- Water Heater Type: Tankless
Home Owner's Association
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Association Fee: $31
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Ductless HP-Mini Split", "Tankless Water Heater", "Ceramic Tile", "Bath Off Primary", "Double Pane/Storm Window", "Walk-In Pantry", "Water Heater"
- Senior Exemption: false
- Unit Number: A
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Capitol Hill
- Features: "Paved", "Sidewalk"
- 1 square feet
- View: "City", "Mountain(s)", "Territorial"
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, GarbageDisposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, StoveRange
- Covered Spaces: 1
- Parking Features: "Detached Garage"
- Parking Total: 1
- Possession: "Closing"
- Common Interest: Residential
- Property Condition: "Very Good"
- Site Features: Fenced-Partially,Patio,Rooftop Deck
- Topography: PartialSlope
- Roof: "Flat"
- Elementary School: Madrona Elementary
- Middle Or Junior School: Meany Mid
- High School District: Seattle
- High School: Garfield High
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Sewer Company: Seattle Public Utilities
- Power Company: Seattle City Light
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Company: Seattle Public Utilities
- Water Source: "Public"