17338 33rd Avenue S Seatac, WA 98188
Fully updated & move in ready! Come home to this charming, 2 bed/1 bath rambler in SeaTac. Light filled spaces to gather & create memories. Remodeled kitchen w/ white shaker cabinets, quartz countertops & stainless steel appliances. Stacked W/D are a well-appointed use of space. Bedrooms are cheerful & bright. Beautiful bathroom w/ new vanity, toilet, shower, tiles & accessories. All new windows & Detached HUGE garage can flex as future office, gym or workshop! Enjoy the lovely, covered porch & sit outside, rain or shine. Large lot, long driveway w/ plenty of space for all your toys (boat, cars, RV, semi trucks). Partially fenced yard w/ plenty of space for outdoor entertainment. Close to Westfield Mall, Link Light Rail, airport & more.
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Microwave", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- 1 full bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 2
- Bedrooms Total: 2
- Building Area Total: 770
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 770
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 770
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1943
- Year Built Effective: 1943
- Exterior Features: "Wood"
- Flooring: "Laminate"
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Laminate"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: McMicken Heights
- 0 acres
- 8700 square feet
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, StoveRange
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: "Detached Garage"
- Parking Total: 2
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Fenced-Partially
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Middle Or Junior School: Buyer To Verify
- High School District: Highline
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Utilities: "Sewer Connected", "Electricity Available"
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Source: "Public"