20638 13th Avenue S Seatac, WA 98198
Flippers, investors and end-users: Ready. Set. Go. This CASH CANDIDATE is an excellent opportunity to build sweat equity. One level fixer offers two bdrms, one bath and apprx 900 sq ft. Home site is fully fenced and there is plenty room to park the RV, truck and toys. Up-and-coming area, minutes to Marine View Park, shopping and restaurants, light rail, easy freeway access. Seller has left everything to your imagination and is selling AS IS -- seller to do no work orders. Buyer to verify all info including septic system to own satisfaction. Here's your chance to put hammer to nail, let your imagination run wild and create something amazing.
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Bus Line Nearby: true
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 2
- Bedrooms Total: 2
- Architectural Style: "Traditional"
- Building Area Total: 900
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 900
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 900
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1942
- Exterior Features: "Wood", "Wood Products"
- Fireplace Features: "Wood Burning"
- Fireplaces Main: 1
- Fireplaces Total: 1
- Flooring: "Ceramic Tile", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Ceramic Tile", "Wall to Wall Carpet"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: North Hill
- Features: "Corner Lot", "Paved"
- 0 acres
- 6450 square feet
- Parking Features: "RV Parking", "None"
- Possession: "Closing", "Tenant's Rights"
- Property Condition: "Fair"
- Site Features: Fenced-Fully,Outbuildings,RV Parking
- Topography: PartialSlope
- Zoning Description: UL-7200
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Middle Or Junior School: Buyer To Verify
- High School District: Highline
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Sewer: "Septic Tank"
- Sewer Company: Private / Septic
- Power Company: Public
- Power Production Type: "Electric", "Oil"
- Water Company: Public
- Water Source: "Public"