1240 S Adams St Tacoma, WA 98405
Welcome to this charming 4 Bedroom Victorian! As you walk through the front door, you will be greeted by the cozy living room which features a wood stove surrounded by beautiful brick. In the kitchen you will find matching white appliances and cabinets, giving this kitchen an airy feeling. In the family room you can find the second sliding door that leads to the very private and quiet backyard with a great deck - perfect for entertaining! Three bedrooms along with the primary are located upstairs - all naturally bright. Enjoy the LARGE utility room with washer/ dryer! So much to love including the 7 year old roof, 3 year old furnace and a newer side sewer!
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- 2 full bathrooms
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Baths Full Upper: 1
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Dryer", "Microwave", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range", "Washer"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Basement: "Roughed In"
- Bedrooms Possible: 4
- Bedrooms Total: 4
- Bedrooms Upper: 3
- Building Area Total: 1605
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1605
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "Two"
- Living Area: 1605
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1909
- Exterior Features: "Metal/Vinyl"
- Flooring: "Ceramic Tile", "Hardwood", "Vinyl", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air,Stove/Free Standing
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Ceramic Tile", "Hardwood", "Wall to Wall Carpet"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: Pierce
- Subdivision: Tacoma
- 0 acres
- 11850 square feet
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, StoveRange, Washer
- Parking Features: "Off Street"
- Possession: "Negotiable"
- Site Features: Deck,Fenced-Fully,Patio
- Topography: Level
- Vegetation: "Fruit Trees", "Garden Space"
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Middle Or Junior School: Buyer To Verify
- High School District: Tacoma
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Utilities: "Sewer Connected", "Electricity Available", "Natural Gas Connected"
- Power Production Type: "Electric", "Natural Gas"
- Water Source: "Public"