11158 Beacon Avenue S Seattle, WA 98178
Welcome to this newly renavated home with all of the very best upgrades! Modern updated white kitchen cabinets, quartz countertop, newer appliances. All new bath with under-mounted sink, surround tiled shower. Scratch proof Luxury vinyl flooring throughout. New interior/exterior paint. Detached garage/ shop/ storage + additional parking (boat/ RV). Room to improve property value by building up, adding rooms and or second level. You can also add ADU in back for extra rental income. As you can see - sky is the limit and the only thing stopping you is your imagination! Scenic community, exceptional location and vibrant future ahead in one of Seattle's fastest growing neighborhoods. Rented/ Passive cashflow income. Buyer to verify all info.
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Dryer", "Disposal", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range", "Washer"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- 1 full bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 2
- Bedrooms Total: 2
- Building Area Total: 770
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 770
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 770
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1949
- Exterior Features: "Stucco"
- Fireplace Features: "Electric"
- Flooring: "Vinyl Plank"
- Foundation Details: "Block"
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating Cooling Type: Baseboard
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Bath Off Primary"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Skyway
- Features: "Curbs", "Paved"
- 0 acres
- 5000 square feet
- View: "City", "Mountain(s)"
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, GarbageDisposal, Refrigerator, StoveRange, Washer
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: "RV Parking", "Detached Garage"
- Parking Total: 2
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Deck,Fenced-Fully,RV Parking
- Topography: Level
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Middle Or Junior School: Buyer To Verify
- High School District: Seattle
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Sewer Company: City of Seattle
- Utilities: "Sewer Connected", "Electricity Available"
- Power Company: City of Seattle
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Company: City of Seattle
- Water Source: "Public"