1131 Sw 325th Place Federal Way, WA 98023
The character of this home will strike you from the moment you drive up. Stately wrap around covered porch welcomes into soaring 2 story entryway. Hardwood floors extend from entry into the remodeled island kitchen with stainless appliances, slab granite countertops, pantry + dining nook. Stunning primary suite boast walk in closet and 5-peice bathroom with tile floors, and jetted tub. Kitchen opens to spacious yet cozy family room with wood stove to keep you toasty on winter days. Huge party sized deck for BBQs looks over large, fully fenced yard. Formal living and dining rooms make this a great space for entertaining guests. Freshly painted in and out & New carpets on upper level. All this with close access to dining shopping HWY18 & I-5!
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Bus Line Nearby: true
- Basement: "None"
- 2 full bathrooms
- 1 half bathroom
- Baths Full Upper: 2
- Baths Half Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 4
- Bedrooms Total: 4
- Bedrooms Upper: 4
- Building Area Total: 2340
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Building Name: West Campus Div 5
- Calculated Square Footage: 2340
- Direction Faces: Northeast
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "Two"
- Living Area: 2340
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1988
- Year Built Effective: 1988
- Exterior Features: "Cement/Concrete", "Wood"
- Fireplace Features: "Wood Burning"
- Fireplaces Main: 1
- Fireplaces Total: 1
- Flooring: "Ceramic Tile", "Hardwood", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Attached Garage Yn: t
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Water Heater Location: Garage
- Water Heater Type: Gas
Home Owner's Association
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Association Fee: $26
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Ceramic Tile", "Hardwood", "Wall to Wall Carpet", "Ceiling Fan(s)", "Double Pane/Storm Window", "Dining Room", "Jetted Tub", "Security System", "Vaulted Ceiling(s)", "Walk-In Pantry", "Water Heater"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: West Campus
- Features: "Curbs", "Paved", "Sidewalk"
- 0 acres
- 8888 square feet
- View: "Territorial"
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: "Attached Garage"
- Parking Total: 2
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Outbuildings
- Topography: Level,PartialSlope,Rolling
- Vegetation: "Fruit Trees"
- Zoning Description: RS7.2
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Silver Lake Elem
- Middle Or Junior School: Illahee Jnr High
- High School District: Federal Way
- High School: Decatur High
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Sewer Company: Lake Haven
- Utilities: "Cable Connected", "Sewer Connected", "Natural Gas Connected", "Wood", "Common Area Maintenance"
- Power Company: PSE
- Power Production Type: "Natural Gas", "Wood"
- Water Company: Lake Haven
- Water Source: "Public"