2216 Sw Dash Point Road Federal Way, WA 98023
Welcome to Dash Point! This FULLY renovated roomy rambler is now available for purchase! Ideally located just up the hill from Puget Sound Beaches; just down the street from the mall; & less than half an hour from our glorious city! It is a cream puff just waiting for you to move in and bring your flair! Very bright and airy, it is said kitchens & bathrooms sell houses- ALL are updated & both bathrooms are complete with magnificent finishes. This house was built with organization in mind, loads of closets and cupboard space. With Light-Rail being brought in so close, your commute can be ideal. Great investment property- very well suited for rental.
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Bus Line Nearby: true
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "See Remarks", "Stove/Range"
- Appliances Included: See Remarks, Stove/Range
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 3/4 bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Baths Three Quarter Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 3
- Bedrooms Total: 3
- Building Area Total: 1570
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1570
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1570
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1981
- Exterior Features: "Wood Products"
- Fireplace Features: "Electric"
- Flooring: "Stone", "Vinyl Plank", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Heating Cooling Type: Baseboard,Wall
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Wall to Wall Carpet", "Bath Off Primary", "Double Pane/Storm Window", "Dining Room", "Walk-In Closet(s)"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Dash Point
- Features: "Paved"
- 0 acres
- 15570 square feet
- Inclusions: SeeRemarks, StoveRange
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: "RV Parking", "Driveway", "Detached Garage"
- Parking Total: 2
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Cable TV,Deck,Dog Run,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,RV Parking,Shop
- Topography: Level,PartialSlope
- Vegetation: "Garden Space", "Wooded"
- Roof: "Metal"
- High School District: Federal Way
- Sewer: "Septic Tank"
- Sewer Company: LAKEHAVEN
- Utilities: "Cable Connected", "High Speed Internet", "Natural Gas Available", "Septic System", "Electricity Available", "Wood"
- Power Company: PSE
- Power Production Type: "Electric", "Wood"
- Water Company: LAKEHAVEN
- Water Source: "Public"