4515 Ne 17th Place Renton, WA 98059
This home has a great layout, which makes it easy to see its potential all-dressed up! Check out this well-thought-out rambler with a flat oversized yard! With easy flow and access throughout the home, it’s the ideal one-story. It’s a great opportunity for a first-time homebuyer, an investment property, or downsizing! The home features 3 bedrooms, a full bath, hardwood floors throughout main area, a family room with cozy wood stove, living room, dining room, and a spacious patio. Home across the street recently sold for $740,000. The home is situated on private lane towards the end of road for more privacy and is a commuter’s dream close to Hwy, 900, I-405, I-90, The Landing, Starbucks, Costco, Restaurants. Close to Newcastle & DT Issaquah.
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dryer", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range", "Washer"
- Appliances Included: Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 3
- Bedrooms Total: 3
- Building Area Total: 1360
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1360
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1360
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1960
- Exterior Features: "Wood"
- Fireplace Features: "Wood Burning"
- Fireplaces Main: 1
- Fireplaces Total: 1
- Flooring: "Hardwood", "Laminate", "Vinyl", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Heating Cooling Type: Baseboard,Wall
- Water Heater Location: Laundry Room
- Water Heater Type: Electric
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Hardwood", "Wall to Wall Carpet", "Laminate", "Dining Room", "Water Heater"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Highlands
- Features: "Dead End Street"
- 0 acres
- 8120 square feet
- Inclusions: Dryer, Refrigerator, StoveRange, Washer, LeasedEquipment
- Parking Features: "Driveway", "Off Street"
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Fenced-Partially,Outbuildings,Patio
- Topography: Level
- Vegetation: "Garden Space"
- Roof: "Torch Down"
- Elementary School: Sierra Heights Elem
- Middle Or Junior School: Risdon Middle School
- High School District: Renton
- High School: Hazen Snr High
- Sewer: "Septic Tank"
- Sewer Company: Private Septic
- Utilities: "Septic System", "Electricity Available"
- Power Company: PSE
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Company: King County Water District No. 90
- Water Source: "Public"