2217 Ne 9th Street Renton, WA 98056
Fantastic attention to detail in this fully remodeled Renton Highlands home! Taken down to the studs this home is better than new, featuring new quartz countertops, new stainless appliances, new cabinets, new flooring throughout, high efficiency heating/cooling for year round comfort, new millwork, hardware, and doors. No details spared in a bright, open floor plan! Convenient location just minutes from The Landing, I-405, schools, shopping, restaurants and walking distance to Highlands Park. Basement features a separate entrance and could make a great MIL or rental. Large, fenced backyard with a brand new deck, great for entertaining! Turn key and move in ready, you won't want to miss this one!
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Disposal", "Microwave", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Basement: "Finished"
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 3/4 bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Baths Three Quarter Lower: 1
- Bedrooms Lower: 2
- Bedrooms Possible: 4
- Bedrooms Total: 4
- Building Area Total: 1600
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1600
- Direction Faces: North
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1600
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1942
- Exterior Features: "Wood"
- Flooring: "Ceramic Tile", "Vinyl Plank", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "Block"
- Heating Cooling Type: Ductless HP-Mini Split,Wall
- Water Heater Location: Basement
- Water Heater Type: Electric
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Ductless HP-Mini Split", "Ceramic Tile", "Wall to Wall Carpet", "Double Pane/Storm Window", "Skylight(s)", "Water Heater"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Highlands
- 0 acres
- 5101 square feet
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, GarbageDisposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, StoveRange
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Covered Spaces: 1
- Parking Features: "Attached Carport"
- Parking Total: 1
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Deck,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Patio
- Roof: "Flat"
- High School District: Renton
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Utilities: "High Speed Internet", "Sewer Connected", "Electricity Available"
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Source: "Public"