1014 S 323rd Street Federal Way, WA 98003
Come see all this gorgeous turn key home has to offer! Grand mid-century rambler with timeless and sturdy design. Lying gracefully on a large, level, private lot with mature landscaping, you are sure to enjoy one-level living here. The huge family room boasts a cozy wood burning fireplace. Sunny retro kitchen, convenient built-in shelving in family and dining rooms, and stunning crystal chandeliers. Master suite features new LVP flooring with a walk-in closet and slider access to the patio. Expansive natural light fills the great room from the extra large windows. Guest bath showcases classic floral wallpaper with a complementing tiled soaking tub. Home is centrally located close to i5, HWY 99, shopping malls and SeaTac airport.
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Dryer", "Disposal", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range", "Washer"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 3/4 bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Baths Three Quarter Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 3
- Bedrooms Total: 3
- Building Area Total: 2233
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 2233
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 2233
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1966
- Year Built Effective: 1966
- Exterior Features: "Wood", "Wood Products"
- Flooring: "Hardwood", "Vinyl Plank"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Attached Garage Yn: t
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Water Heater Location: Garage
- Water Heater Type: Electric
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Hardwood", "Bath Off Primary", "Dining Room", "Walk-In Pantry", "Water Heater"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Federal Way
- Features: "Curbs", "Paved"
- 0 acres
- 8085 square feet
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, GarbageDisposal, Refrigerator, StoveRange, Washer, LeasedEquipment
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: "Driveway", "Attached Garage", "Off Street"
- Parking Total: 2
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Fenced-Fully
- Topography: Level
- Vegetation: "Brush", "Fruit Trees", "Garden Space"
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Middle Or Junior School: Buyer To Verify
- High School District: Federal Way
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Sewer Company: Lake Haven
- Utilities: "Sewer Connected", "Electricity Available"
- Power Company: PSE
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Company: Lake Haven
- Water Source: "Public"