18912 46th Avenue S Seatac, WA 98188
Motivated Sellers!!! Home is FULLY UPDATED!!! 3 minutes to I-5, 6 minutes to Airport, and 8 minutes to the Southcenter shopping and dining! Tastefully updated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom rambler with an open floor plan and lots of natural light - new skylights, updated vinyl windows and vaulted ceilings. Huge detached 4 car garage/shop with RV door, all your storage needs! This home features new hardwood/tile flooring throughout, new kitchen cabinets, countertops, stainless appliances, and a built-in home audio system. All new doors, trim and fresh interior/exterior paint! Your dog will love the large fully fenced backyard and covered outdoor living space perfect for grilling and lounging. With lots of on and off-street parking! New Roof!
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Dryer", "Disposal", "Microwave", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range", "Washer"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Basement: "None"
- 2 full bathrooms
- Baths Full Main: 2
- Bedrooms Possible: 3
- Bedrooms Total: 3
- Building Area Total: 1230
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1230
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1230
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1957
- Year Built Effective: 1957
- Exterior Features: "Wood Products"
- Flooring: "Engineered Hardwood"
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Heating Cooling Type: Baseboard
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Double Pane/Storm Window", "Skylight(s)", "Walk-In Pantry"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: SeaTac
- Features: "Paved"
- 0 acres
- 9583 square feet
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, GarbageDisposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, StoveRange, Washer
- Covered Spaces: 4
- Parking Features: "RV Parking", "Detached Garage"
- Parking Total: 4
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,High Speed Internet,Patio,RV Parking,Shop
- Topography: Level
- Vegetation: "Garden Space"
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Bow Lake Elem
- Middle Or Junior School: Chinook Mid
- High School District: Highline
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Source: "Public"