20227 4th Place S Des Moines, WA 98198
North Hill investment available! Ready for your next project? Maybe you want to breathe new life into a home of your own? Here's your chance! Located in the quiet and private North Hill community of Des Moines- Minutes from The Valley Loop Trail, Normandy Park and the Town Center shops and restaurants- Offering easy access to I5. Garage has been converted to livable bonus space. Endless possibilities between the spacious, fully fenced yard and with this 1,300+ sq. ft. rambler. Take a look today- you won't want to miss this opportunity!
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Dryer", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range", "Washer"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 half bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Baths Half Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 3
- Bedrooms Total: 3
- Building Area Total: 1350
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1350
- Direction Faces: East
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1350
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1979
- Exterior Features: "Wood Products"
- Fireplaces Main: 1
- Fireplaces Total: 1
- Flooring: "Vinyl", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Wall to Wall Carpet", "Double Pane/Storm Window"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: North Hill
- Features: "Dead End Street", "Paved"
- 0 acres
- 7500 square feet
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, StoveRange, Washer
- Parking Features: "Driveway", "Off Street"
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Deck,Fenced-Fully,Outbuildings
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Middle Or Junior School: Buyer To Verify
- High School District: Highline
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Utilities: "Sewer Connected", "Electricity Available"
- Power Company: Puget Power
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Company: Highline Water District
- Water Source: "Public"