16655 34th Avenue S Seatac, WA 98188
Fully remodeled, turn key and ready to move in. This 3 bed/ 2 bath + Den home offers a HUGE HUGE HUGE lot - Build an ADU / Park all your cars/ RV's/ Boats or your Semi Truck, the option are endless .. This home offers Luxury Vinyl plank throughout the whole house. 2 bedroom including the primary w/ private bath on main level. 3rd bedroom and loft on upper level. Fully remodeled home: New interior and exterior paint, Newer windows, All new flooring, new kitchen cabinets w/ quarts counter tops and all new Stain less steel appliances. New bathroom with exceptional tile work. Close to free ways and shopping.
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range"
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 3/4 bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Baths Three Quarter Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 3
- Bedrooms Total: 3
- Bedrooms Upper: 1
- Building Area Total: 1160
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1160
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Living Area: 1160
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1942
- Year Built Effective: 1942
- Exterior Features: "Wood Products"
- Flooring: "Ceramic Tile", "Vinyl Plank"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Attached Garage Yn: t
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Heating Cooling Type: Wall
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Ceramic Tile", "Bath Off Primary", "Double Pane/Storm Window", "Dining Room", "Loft"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: McMicken Heights
- Features: "Paved"
- 0 acres
- 12760 square feet
- View: "Territorial"
- Inclusions: Refrigerator, StoveRange
- Covered Spaces: 1
- Parking Features: "RV Parking", "Attached Garage"
- Parking Total: 1
- Possession: "Closing"
- Property Condition: "Very Good"
- Site Features: Fenced-Fully,Patio,RV Parking
- Topography: Level
- Roof: "Composition"
- High School District: Highline
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Sewer Company: Valley View
- Utilities: "Sewer Connected", "Electricity Available"
- Power Company: Puget Sound Energy
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Company: Highline Water
- Water Source: "Public"