3057 S 148th St Seattle, WA 98168
Home was completely remodeled in 2010 however, past tenant has left the home in less than stellar shape. Sits on a large private lot but will need some work to bring it back. Cabinets/countertops are still in good shape and new carpeting and paint will make this home shine. Just minutes from the airport and I-5
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Bus Line Nearby: true
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Stove/Range"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Stove/Range
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 2
- Bedrooms Total: 2
- Architectural Style: "Traditional"
- Building Area Total: 672
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Building Name: Knoxs Five-Acre Garden
- Calculated Square Footage: 672
- Direction Faces: East
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 672
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1941
- Exterior Features: "Wood"
- Flooring: "Ceramic Tile", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "Post & Pillar"
- Heating Cooling Type: Baseboard
- Water Heater Location: utility room
- Water Heater Type: electric
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Ceramic Tile", "Wall to Wall Carpet", "Double Pane/Storm Window", "Water Heater"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: SeaTac
- Features: "Dead End Street"
- 0 acres
- 12284 square feet
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, StoveRange
- Parking Features: "RV Parking", "None"
- Possession: "Closing"
- Property Condition: "Fixer"
- Site Features: Cable TV,RV Parking
- Topography: Level
- Vegetation: "Garden Space"
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Middle Or Junior School: Buyer To Verify
- High School District: Highline
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Sewer: "Septic Tank"
- Sewer Company: septci
- Utilities: "Cable Connected", "Septic System", "Electricity Available"
- Power Company: pse
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Source: "Public"