2818 D 15th Avenue S Seattle, WA 98144
Modern Luxury Townhome on North Beacon Hill with Spectacular Sound, Mountain, and City Views. Sleek Kitchen, Luxurious master suite with oversized walk-in shower and private deck. AC included, Soak in the view on your own private rooftop deck, Walking distance to the light rail station and busses, Stroll over to the many popular local restaurants, bars, coffee shops (Homer, Milk Drunk, Taco Chukis, Perihelion Brewery (just to name a few). Be a part of Community Vibe, Quality construction, Pending 4 Star Built Green, One assigned parking space off the alley. No Hoa dues here.
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Disposal", "Stove/Range"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Stove/Range
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 3/4 bathroom
- Baths Full Upper: 1
- Baths Three Quarter Upper: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 2
- Bedrooms Total: 2
- Bedrooms Upper: 2
- Building Area Total: 1278
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1278
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "Multi/Split"
- Living Area: 1278
- New Construction: Completed
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 2022
- Year Built Effective: 2022
- Exterior Features: "Wood Products"
- Flooring: "Vinyl Plank"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Heating Cooling Type: Ductless HP-Mini Split,Tankless Water Heater,Wall
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Ductless HP-Mini Split", "Tankless Water Heater", "Walk-In Closet(s)"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: N Beacon Hill
- Features: "Curbs", "Paved", "Sidewalk"
- 0 acres
- 1107 square feet
- View: "City", "Mountain(s)", "Sound"
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, GarbageDisposal, StoveRange
- Parking Features: "Off Street"
- Possession: "Closing"
- Property Condition: "Very Good"
- Site Features: Rooftop Deck
- Topography: Level
- Roof: "Composition", "Flat"
- Elementary School: Kimball
- Middle Or Junior School: Wash Mid
- High School District: Seattle
- High School: Franklin High
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Utilities: "Sewer Connected", "Electricity Available", "Natural Gas Connected"
- Power Production Type: "Electric", "Natural Gas"
- Water Source: "Public"