3418 A 23rd Avenue W Seattle, WA 98199
These elegant residences by Mirra Homes sit in the lovely hills of Magnolia, 5 minutes from Discovery Park & Interbay Golf Course. Vaulted ceilings & oversized windows combine w/ efficient floor plans to create a curated living experience that imbues comfort & ease. Elevated main floors offer the perfect space for dining or entertaining & provide direct access to expansive roof decks overlooking all of Magnolia & North Seattle. Attached to each home is a generously sized secure storage unit adjacent to coveted pad parking! On the entry-level, a deluxe owner's suite boasts a walk-in closet & dual vanity bath, while below, a guest level hosts two additional bedrooms with a full bath, storage closet, a built-out laundry room & patio access.
Listings are Copyright © 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Bus Line Nearby: true
- Bus Route Number: 31, 33, D
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Disposal", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 half bathroom
- 1 3/4 bathroom
- Baths Full Lower: 1
- Baths Half Upper: 1
- Baths Three Quarter Main: 1
- Bedrooms Lower: 2
- Bedrooms Possible: 4
- Bedrooms Total: 4
- Architectural Style: "Modern"
- Building Area Total: 1822
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1822
- Direction Faces: East
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "Multi/Split"
- Living Area: 1822
- New Construction: Under Construction
- Structure Type: "Townhouse"
- Year Built: 2022
- Year Built Effective: 2022
- Community Features: "CCRs"
- Exterior Features: "Cement Planked"
- Flooring: "Ceramic Tile", "Engineered Hardwood", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Heating Cooling Type: Ductless HP-Mini Split,Tankless Water Heater,Wall
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Ductless HP-Mini Split", "Tankless Water Heater", "Ceramic Tile", "Wall to Wall Carpet", "Bath Off Primary", "Double Pane/Storm Window", "Walk-In Pantry"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Magnolia
- Features: "Curbs", "Paved", "Sidewalk"
- 0 acres
- 1499 square feet
- View: "City", "Mountain(s)", "Territorial"
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, GarbageDisposal, Refrigerator, StoveRange
- Green Building Verification Type: "Other"
- Parking Features: "Off Street"
- Possession: "Closing"
- Property Condition: "Very Good"
- Site Features: Rooftop Deck
- Topography: Sloped
- Zoning Description: City
- Roof: "Flat"
- Elementary School: Greenwood
- Middle Or Junior School: Mc Clure Mid
- High School District: Seattle
- High School: Ballard High
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Sewer Company: SPU
- Utilities: "Sewer Connected", "Electricity Available"
- Power Company: Seattle City Light
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Company: SPU
- Water Source: "Public"