17448 6th Avenue Sw Normandy Park, WA 98166
Welcome to colonial charm! This well-maintained one-owner estate loaded with vintage enchantments on a large lot just shy of 2 acres. (78,000 sq ft Zoning R20) As you drive up to this beautiful home, you'll find a barn style, 2 car garage w/loft storage. This home boasts of vintage charm, rich pegged hardwood floors throughout the home plus timeless millwork w/classic built ins. Spacious living room has a beautiful knotty pine accent wall & fireplace. Kitchen offers gorgeous knotty pine cabinetry & ample cabinet space. Basement 1,430 sqft offers a second fireplace & endless possibilities to create more living space. Incredible workshop area & lots of storage. So many wonderful memories made here, ready for new owners to continue. Lot A
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Dishwasher", "Dryer", "Microwave", "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range", "Washer"
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Basement: "Partially Finished"
- 2 full bathrooms
- 1 3/4 bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Baths Full Upper: 1
- Baths Three Quarter Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 5
- Bedrooms Total: 5
- Bedrooms Upper: 2
- Architectural Style: "Colonial"
- Building Area Total: 3880
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Building Name: Normandy Park Estates
- Calculated Square Footage: 3880
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "Two"
- Living Area: 2450
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1953
- Community Features: "Community Waterfront/Pvt Beach", "Park", "Trail(s)"
- Exterior Features: "Wood"
- Fireplace Features: "Wood Burning"
- Fireplaces Lower: 1
- Fireplaces Main: 1
- Fireplaces Total: 2
- Flooring: "Hardwood"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating Cooling Type: Hot Water Recirc Pump,Radiant
- Water Heater Type: Basement
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Hot Water Recirc Pump", "Hardwood", "Dining Room", "Water Heater"
- Senior Exemption: true
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: Normandy Park
- Features: "Dead End Street", "Paved"
- 1 acres
- 78004 square feet
- View: "Territorial"
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, StoveRange, Washer
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: "Detached Garage"
- Parking Total: 2
- Possession: "Closing"
- Property Condition: "Good"
- Site Features: Patio
- Topography: Level
- Roof: "Cedar Shake"
- Elementary School: Marvista Elem
- Middle Or Junior School: Sylvester Mid
- High School District: Highline
- High School: Mount Rainier High
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Sewer Company: SW Suburban
- Utilities: "Sewer Connected", "Oil"
- Power Company: PSE
- Power Production Type: "Oil"
- Water Company: Highline
- Water Source: "Public"