3709 S 162nd Street Seatac, WA 98188
Investor Alert!!! This 1936 home is located in a prime location and waiting for your special touch. Featuring a sizable living room, dining room, light n bright kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath. Additional interior features include arched entry's, ample natural light, large utility room and lots of storage throughout. Outside you'll find a covered deck, fully fenced backyard, garden space, fruit trees and a detached one car garage. Easy access to major freeways and minutes to Seatac Airport, shopping, parks & schools.
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Bus Line Nearby: true
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Stove/Range"
- Appliances Included: Stove/Range
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Bedrooms Possible: 2
- Bedrooms Total: 2
- Building Area Total: 1150
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 1150
- Direction Faces: West
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 1150
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1936
- Exterior Features: "Wood"
- Flooring: "Ceramic Tile", "Carpet"
- Foundation Details: "Poured Concrete"
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Ceramic Tile", "Wall to Wall Carpet"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: King
- Subdivision: McMicken Heights
- Features: "Dead End Street", "Paved"
- 0 acres
- 12000 square feet
- View: "Territorial"
- Inclusions: StoveRange
- Covered Spaces: 1
- Parking Features: "Driveway", "Detached Garage"
- Parking Total: 1
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Cable TV,Fenced-Partially,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio
- Topography: Level
- Vegetation: "Fruit Trees"
- Roof: "Composition"
- High School District: Highline
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Sewer Company: Valley View Sewer
- Utilities: "Cable Connected", "High Speed Internet", "Sewer Connected", "Electricity Available"
- Power Company: PSE
- Power Production Type: "Electric"
- Water Company: Highline Water District
- Water Source: "Public"