10430 Patterson Street S Tacoma, WA 98444
Darling little house on a large lot with some recent updates including new roof, siding, paint and flooring. The home condition is completely financeable but seller will ONLY do owner financing for tax reasons. 20% down, 4.25% interest amortized over 20 years, no pre-payment prior to five years or 15% pre-payment penalty. Encroachment on to neighbor's property being resolved so owner will accept a $1,400 per month lease with a 1-year purchase option of $10,000 to be exercised when the encroachment is resolved. If encroachment not resolved within 1 year, the option will be refunded.
Listings are Copyright © 2023 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved.
Property Details and Features
- Bedrooms Possible: 1
- Bedrooms Total: 1
Appliances and Equipment
- Appliances: "Refrigerator", "Stove/Range"
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Basement: "None"
- 1 full bathroom
- Baths Full Main: 1
- Architectural Style: "Craftsman"
- Building Area Total: 520
- Building Area Units: Square Feet
- Building Information: Built On Lot
- Calculated Square Footage: 520
- Direction Faces: East
- Elevation Units: Feet
- Entry Location: Main
- Levels: "One"
- Living Area: 520
- Structure Type: "House"
- Year Built: 1943
- Year Built Effective: 1970
- Exterior Features: "Cement Planked"
- Flooring: "Laminate", "Vinyl"
- Foundation Details: "Post & Block"
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating Cooling Type: Forced Air
- Water Heater Type: electric
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Interior Features: "Forced Air", "Laminate", "Water Heater"
- Senior Exemption: false
- County or Parish: Pierce
- Subdivision: Parkland
- Features: "Paved"
- 0 acres
- 14810 square feet
- Inclusions: Refrigerator, StoveRange
- Covered Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: "RV Parking"
- Parking Total: 2
- Possession: "Closing"
- Site Features: Cabana/Gazebo,Fenced-Partially,RV Parking
- Topography: Level,PartialSlope
- Vegetation: "Garden Space"
- Roof: "Composition"
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Middle Or Junior School: Buyer To Verify
- High School District: Franklin Pierce
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Sewer: "Sewer Connected"
- Sewer Company: Pierce County Sewer
- Utilities: "Sewer Connected", "Electricity Available", "Natural Gas Connected"
- Power Company: TPU
- Power Production Type: "Electric", "Natural Gas"
- Water Company: Parkland Water
- Water Source: "Public"